Irisnet, 3D design software
3D\2D interior design software. Easy to use, professional features.
Ideal for resellers, architects and designers.
Specialised software for laying floor and wall tiles, both indoors and outdoors – highly realistic rendering.
• photorealistic rendering, materials accounting and technical printouts of detailed laying patterns
• digital catalogues (large format tiles and panels) are divided into product series
• product search by description, code, format, collection and series
• realistic large format tile surface textures
• furnishings library with elements taken from the most prestigious brands
Languages: Italian, English, German, French, Czech and Spanish
Units of measurement: m, cm, mm and inches (metric and imperial)
Software available on Dvd [article code: LV1313]
For technical info: firstname.lastname@example.org
System requirements (recommended minimum):
Win/Mac OS: Windows® Seven (32 and 64 bits), Vista, XP, 2000
Processor: Pentium®, AMD® for Windows, Intel Xeon for Mac OS X [on Apple computers, Irisnet runs in the Windows environment]
HDD: 4Gb of free space
Colour printer (optional)
Very popular 2D plane view design software. Ideal for all designers.
Compatible with all AutoCAD® releases from AutoCAD® 2009 to 2000, AutoCAD® Architecture 2008, Architectural Desktop® 2007 to 2003 and Autocad Civil 3D® (all versions).
• Product database searches by type, series and format
• Geometry handling (insertion point, scale, rotation)
• View and image control
• Direct link to product data webpages
System requirements (recommended minimum)
Win/Mac OS: Windows® Vista, XP, 2000
Processor: Pentium® IV, AMD® for Windows; Intel Xeon for Mac OS X
HDD: 2Gb of free space
Languages: Italian, English, German, French, Spanish and Portuguese
Units of measurement: m and inches (metric and imperial)
For further information on AutoCAD® visit the Autodesk® website